It is really easy to become a member of LAPWD. You do not have to have a disability to become a member or avail of the many benefits that membership entitles you to.
Simply download our membership form.
- Membership Form 2020 - Word Document
- Membership Form 2020 - PDF Document
- Membership Form 2020 - Large Print
Please fill in a membership form and return it to us together with your membership fee. The annual fee for membership is only €10.00.
Membership forms can be returned by post to LAPWD, Action Ability Centre, Station Rd, Mohill, Co. Leitrim, or you are free to drop in and chat to staff.
Why become a Member?
There are a lot of reasons to become a member of LAPWD.
- Only members of Leitrim Association of People with Disabilities are entitled to use the fully accessible Transport Service. Transport can be used to attend events, appointments, social outings at the discretion of members.
- Members receive updates about planned events and training courses. We also encourage our members to get involved and suggest training of interest. As with our services our training and events are arranged wholly to cater to our Members.
- All of our members will be given preferred booking, insofar as possible, for training and social classes being hosted by LAPWD.
- LAPWD Members can also avail of a discounted rate when hiring the meeting / training room, for their personal or professional use.
Most importantly, as a charity all membership fees are used to support the activities of the organisation and it's members. For only €10.00 per year, the real question is why wouldn't you become a member?